James Hardie is one of the leading manufacturers of siding products in the world. Their exterior siding can completely transform the look and durability of a home and is renowned for excellent performance. Whether you are remodeling the exterior of your home or building a new home from the ground up, James Hardie products are definitely a worthwhile investment.
Why James Hardie?
Established roofing companies in Edmonton, like A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP, rely on James Hardie’s fibre cement siding products because they offer maximum performance and aesthetics. These products have been around for more than 30 years and their siding can be easily painted, is weather-resistant, durable and resistant to warpage and shrinkage over time.
Exploring Your James Hardie Siding Options
There is a large variety of fibre cement siding products offered by James Hardie. Just some of those options include:
- Plank Lap Siding – This is one of their best-selling products. It creates a timeless, plank-like look that comes in a variety of textures and colours. It is ideal for the classic look that suits most architectural styles.
- Shingle Siding – Creates the look of cedar shingles, but with the strength and durability of fibre cement. It is perfect for the Cape Cod and cottage-styles of homes. You can also use it to accent the top half of a house or gable.
- Panel Vertical Siding – Features the rustic board and batten look with vertical lines. Ideal for modern and farm-style homes.
- Trim Boards – Designed to accentuate columns, corners, windows, and doors. This trim comes in a variety of colours and can contrast your home’s main colour or be used in a lighter/darker shade for contrast.
- Soffit Panels – These are designed to help reinforce vulnerable gaps between the eaves and exterior walls. They protect your home from pests and moisture damage. This wrap can be used in combination with other siding products.
- Artisan Siding – For a sense of luxury and historical appeal, these thicker boards create deep shadow lines and add more dimension to your home.
- Weather Barriers and Wraps – Weather barriers offer extra moisture protection and ensure better durability of Hardie’s siding products.
For the largest selection of James Hardie products, come visit your Edmonton roofers at A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP. Our team can help you pick the perfect James Hardie finish for your new or existing home. Contact us at 780-465-7571 or fill out an online contact form to request a no-obligation estimate today.