Sometimes you have to spend money to save money, and that is often the case when it comes to a roof. A larger upfront investment in a quality roof may actually yield cash savings in the long run. While this may sound counter-intuitive, it is true that purchasing a great roof and hiring quality Edmonton roofers offers a higher return on your investment.
Superior Roofing Materials and Contractors Yield Higher Savings
Your roof is an essential safety component of your home, but it also impacts the overall efficiency of your dwelling. By investing in a quality roof from reputable roofing companies in Edmonton, you can take advantage of numerous savings, including:
- Aesthetic Appeal – There is such a thing as an ugly roof and you don’t want one! High quality roofing materials can improve the appearance of your home and give you excellent curb appeal, while sub-par materials and shoddy installation can actually compromise the aesthetics.
- Superior Insulation – The biggest benefit of high-quality roofing materials is the insulation capabilities. The right roof can promote better energy efficiency in your home. In fact, a cool roof design (which reflects better than traditional shingles) may save you 7 to 15 percent on cooling costs. Also, when properly insulated, your home’s comfort systems do not have to work as hard to maintain proper temperatures. This will help reduce utility bills and save you money.
- Longer Lifespan – Metal roofing in Edmonton can last up to 50 years. Even if you do not go with metal, quality asphalt shingles installed by skilled contractors last longer, which means over time, you spend less on installation and removal.
- Less Repairs – Roof repairs cost money. Quality roofing materials hold up better and require fewer repairs each year, saving you even more.
- Reduced Risk of Leaks – Even a small leak in your roof can lead to big repairs. A leak that goes undetected or is neglected for too long can lead to water damage, mold and mildew growth inside your attic. These are issues that not only costly to repair, but also pose serious health risks. Your indoor air quality gets affected and you may see an increase in respiratory disorders. If you have individuals who have allergies, asthma or already faced with a compromised immune system, poor air quality will make their condition worse. The money you thought you saved by ignoring a “tiny roof leak” will be lost on medical bills!
Save More by Hiring the Right Roofing Contractors
The integrity of your rooftop is not just about the manufacturer of the materials, it is also about the company installing your roof. A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP. has been installing roofs for over 60 years and quality is at the forefront of our business model. When you hire us, you get a roof that offers you significant savings and more cash in your pocket each year.
Call us today to request an estimate from one of our roofing contractors in Edmonton.